Spring Refletion

Spring Refletion

Saturday, August 21, 2010

MY SWEET 15 ( 21st August)







strong>Today is my birthday, i woke up early in the morning because is a school day.When i'm abt stepping to the classroom my friends wish me 'happy birthday' and i think is nt sincier but at lease something.....then when i'm abt going to the badminton court , jie ying n sally gave me a present ,i think it is a dog coz jie ying said it suits me.....to me i think it looks like a cow.......anyway i like it......thx jie ying and sally.....before going back from school , my classmates sang the very last happy birthday song to me.....
This is because today is my birthday, mummy bring me and sis go 1 Utama catch a movie called ''Grown Up'' it is a comedy movie......it makes grin!hahaha.....but first we went Deli france to have our lunch....i order a chicken bolognese spaghetti with a italian passion fruit soda for my drink.......my sis order kids meal is something like American breakfast...after having our lunch we went to the cinema......the popcorn n the drinks are free..
Mummy gave me a trebble clef necklace and i love it so much......is my favorite present! Daddy and grandma gave me Ang Pau money....my little sis gave me a rabbit stationary....thx everyone.....this is a unforgettable day.... g>hope all my dreams will come true...>

1 comment: